Tuesday, September 11, 2012

Summer Moisture


Garnier Moisture Rescue

I bought this product at Rite Aid when they were offering a BOGO on the Garnier skin care line, and I thought this would be a good time to try out some of their products. I ended up buying this product along with their exfoliating cleanser, and to my surprise I really enjoyed both of them. This face lotion does contain SPF 15 which is great for me during the summer, because I do spend a lot of time outside. I have combination/oily skin, and I noticed that I have no problem wearing this because it is very light on the skin. I would recommend this to people with normal/combo/oily skin types. A few of my friends have also used this product, and they all love it for the summer time and all have slightly different skin types. It will not leave your skin oily or super dewy, but somewhere in the middle. I also had no bad reactions to this product, but if you are very sensitive to scents this may not be for you, but it does smell very lovely! 



P.S. Have you tried this product before? And if you have what did you think about it? Also what is your favorite product from the Garnier skin care line? I would love to know, since I am looking to try a few more products from them soon!

No comments:

Post a Comment