Tuesday, September 11, 2012

Long Break.....life happens

Hello!

I'm back, and I know it has almost been a year since my last post. This is my fault I didn't manage my time, and this was the first thing to go in my routine. I have been a very busy woman since my last post, and let me update you a little. I have since graduated from college! YES! Moved with my fiance to South Carolina from Washington State, and I am now attending graduate school. There is a lot going on, but I am determined to make this work. I do have posts that I have done during the year, and I will be blogging about. This will make things a little better for the consistency factor. My goal is to do two posts a month, and I know this is a very low number but be patient, because I want to work up to more when I have a better idea of my set daily schedules.

Just a little update along with more to come...including my adventures while I was away!!

No comments:

Post a Comment