Wednesday, September 26, 2012

Maybe it's Maybelline

Great Lash by Maybelline



I was excited to try a new mascara GREAT LASH, and I picked this one up to see if it lived up to its name. 
The brush is medium sized which I like, because I find some of the large brushes are harder to control when applying to the lower lashes. 


My mother used to always use the original hot pink and green tube when I was growing up, and I guess when I think of mascara these colors always come to mind. But since then the formula has changed...for the better. 


After using this product for a few days, I decided that I really liked it. It didn't clump or flake off on me even after wearing it for over 8 hours. 
My lashes weren't over the top with this product, but if I wanted to layer I can achieve a decently volumized lash look. 
I would rate this product great for everyday lashes, but I would want something a bit more dramatic for any social event I might be going to. 



No comments:

Post a Comment