Wednesday, October 24, 2012

E.L.F Haul!

E.L.F Haul

I couldn't pass up this deal when I got the email about it, $3.50 for the 83 piece essential makeup collection! Wow what a deal, I had been wanting to try one of their kits for awhile so why not! I ordered a little bit of everything as you can see. I will be doing a FOTD look using mostly E.L.F product very soon, and reviewing some there product as well.
I got a few their face brushes, because I really liked their flat top one a lot! I have also heard positive things about their other brushes and you can't beat $3 dollars each!!!



I'm really excited to try both of these products out, I hope they work pretty good as dupes for my expensive products that I like to use. I will be testing these two out very soon!

I'm always on the look out for a great brow product, and this looked SUPER good and I had to buy it, also it's only $3! The HD Blush also very cool, and I got another one a week later in HOT PINK...stay tuned to see swatches on a upcoming post.

Finally the big one! I have used this a few times already and I love everything BUT the lipsticks/glosses, but you can't complain since I only had to pay $3.50 for this thing! The color pay off is very good for price, the shadows a little powdery, but besides that pretty darn good! Love the blushes, bronzers, contour and highlight colors. All around a great buy!

4 comments:

  1. Great haul! I recently did a haul with elf goodies :) I got the concealer you got and really am loving it! I really wanted to get some hd blushes but they have been sold out. I hear great things though!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I really like them! I will do a review soon!

      Delete
  2. What do you think of the tinted moisturizer? I've been thinking of buying it but don't know if it's worthwhile.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Cute haul!!! I just did an elf haul too! <3
    Follow me? chiccupcake1.blogspot.com
    -Jen <3 :)

    ReplyDelete