Monday, January 7, 2013

Estee Lauder Haul & Swatches!


Great travel set for fast makeup application!


I love all of these colors that come in this compact, pink and peach to choose from!
The lipstick is also a little more vibrant than a nude to dress up any occasion.


Great texture and application this blush is fool-proof and looks great on most skin tones. The blush isn't too stiff or powdery but a great mixture of both to give just the right amount of color on your blush brush.


Love the shine on my lips when I wear this lipstick, it does not dry my lips out and lasts a good 2-3 hours of normal wear. 


Here are the swatches of all the products in the pictures above. The lipstick can go from a sheer wash of color and can be layered for a more opaque look. I also love the brown bronzer/contour color, I have been using this almost everyday for contouring. 

No comments:

Post a Comment