Saturday, December 8, 2012

FOTD: Lancome Shadows and Foundation Look


                   
Me wearing the shadows from my Lancome GWP quad. I didn't use the peachy color in this particular look, but I do love that color! I wanted a classic look for day or for night time fun, and I thought the colors blended very well together. The look lasted the whole day without using any primer on my eyes!

I am also wearing the Lancome foundation, which I have enjoyed wearing. I found it lasted me a good 8 hours with one powdering since I have oily skin. I like that it does not get cakey or separate during the day, which I have had some problems with in the past with wear time on some other foundations. The finish on this is more on the dewy side I would say, so I had to set my face with some loose powder for a more matte look. 

On my lips I have on Shy Girl from MAC, I got this shade about 2 months ago, and I really like it for my skin tone. It has been a great nude for me to wear when I don't feel like wearing a bold lip. I find that it can show chapped lips, and I would put some lip balm on before applying this. 





No comments:

Post a Comment