Saturday, November 12, 2011

My First Time!

Hello!
I know i'm just writing to myself at this point, but I am still very excited to start a blog! Right now I have a nail polish obsession, these obsessions usually frequently change as the season does! I also will be posting about beauty deals and beauty products that I use. I am always changing my beauty products trying to find the next best thing ....on a budget of course. Some other things I will post from time to time are on health products, and good deals on those types of products as well! So enjoy the posts :)


By the way all these polishes were purchased at Walgreens for less then 3 dollars all the Glitter polishes are by Wet n' Wild 99 cents and the other colors are Sinful Colors 1.99 pretty good deals if you ask me. I  will be getting more colors soon to test them out!

1 comment:

  1. These nail looks are stunning babe! can't wait to see more posts from you! :)

    www.luciekate101.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete